<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Orchestra Librarian&#039;s Toolkit Forum - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/</link>
            <description>Support Forum</description>
            <language>en-GB</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 13:02:33 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Ability to export settings</title>
                        <link>https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/feature-requests/ability-to-export-settings/#post-275</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 04:54:25 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[available from 2.9.0]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>available from 2.9.0</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Moderator</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/feature-requests/ability-to-export-settings/#post-275</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Export settings between users in the same organisation</title>
                        <link>https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/feature-requests/export-settings-between-users-in-the-same-organisation/#post-274</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 04:53:23 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[available from release 2.9.0]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>available from release 2.9.0</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Moderator</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/feature-requests/export-settings-between-users-in-the-same-organisation/#post-274</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Sections</title>
                        <link>https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/feature-requests/sections/#post-273</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 12:07:23 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I was wondering if it&#039;s possible to add sections of your own choosing. Or add/edit/delete in the same way as you can do with instruments with the + button. Also I would like the option of ad...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was wondering if it's possible to add sections of your own choosing. Or add/edit/delete in the same way as you can do with instruments with the + button. Also I would like the option of adding family if needed. So that you can have a violin 1 section and violin 2 section under the strings family, not just 1 section for all violins. And the ability to add sections, like for instance "others" or "electronics" would be helpful.</p>
<p>I wanted to have a separate entry in the section settings for violin 2. As there was no way to add any more sections than the default, I ended up editing the saxophone section to violin 2 (and change the family to strings).</p>
<p>The reason for this has to do with naming, and violin 1 and violin 2 often viewed as separate sections. Often times theres also pieces that have vl1 desk 1, 2 and so on. And the same for violin 2, desk 1, 2 and so on. This will help with the naming/renaming of files, and also help the ability to set up the programme to work in exactly the way that you want, meaning more flexibility. </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>mats.kjelling@ofo.no</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/feature-requests/sections/#post-273</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Cancel printing option</title>
                        <link>https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/feature-requests/cancel-printing-option/#post-271</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2026 04:03:14 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Now on the list. It would only be able to cancel the OLTK side of spooling I believe - once the job is with the printer, I don&#039;t think there&#039;s anything I can do about it (I will double check...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Now on the list. It would only be able to cancel the OLTK side of spooling I believe - once the job is with the printer, I don't think there's anything I can do about it (I will double check this though).</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Support</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/feature-requests/cancel-printing-option/#post-271</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Export settings between users in the same organisation</title>
                        <link>https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/feature-requests/export-settings-between-users-in-the-same-organisation/#post-270</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2026 04:01:52 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I have good news on this - full settings import and export is actually built. I just need some more time on testing which will take a couple of weeks. Not long to wait now!]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have good news on this - full settings import and export is actually built. I just need some more time on testing which will take a couple of weeks. Not long to wait now!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Support</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/feature-requests/export-settings-between-users-in-the-same-organisation/#post-270</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Export settings between users in the same organisation</title>
                        <link>https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/feature-requests/export-settings-between-users-in-the-same-organisation/#post-269</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2026 01:26:54 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[e.g. if one changes the file naming we can click a button and transfer that change to a colleague]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>e.g. if one changes the file naming we can click a button and transfer that change to a colleague</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>nadiamyers</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/feature-requests/export-settings-between-users-in-the-same-organisation/#post-269</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Cancel printing option</title>
                        <link>https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/feature-requests/cancel-printing-option/#post-268</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2026 01:03:44 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi Chris, it would be great to be able to cancel a print job from the print screen while it is spooling! thanks, Nadia]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Chris, it would be great to be able to cancel a print job from the print screen while it is spooling! thanks, Nadia</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>nadiamyers</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/feature-requests/cancel-printing-option/#post-268</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Dark Mode</title>
                        <link>https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/feature-requests/dark-mode/#post-267</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 11 Aug 2026 06:39:27 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[A low priority request - could you please add a display/appearance setting that allows for dark mode? I am working with the remnants of a migraine (semi-frequent occurrence for me) and would...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>A low priority request - could you please add a display/appearance setting that allows for dark mode? I am working with the remnants of a migraine (semi-frequent occurrence for me) and would so appreciate being able to darken my screen as much as I can. </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>LaraO</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/feature-requests/dark-mode/#post-267</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Pages are not centered when printing in OLTK</title>
                        <link>https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/bugs/pages-are-not-centered-when-printing-in-oltk/#post-266</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 09 Aug 2026 15:01:28 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@djupsjob
I&#039;m thinking maybe the best thing would be to do a teams call. Do you want to book a &#039;demo&#039; session in the calendar on this site and we can see if we can sort it out?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@djupsjob</p>
<p>I'm thinking maybe the best thing would be to do a teams call. Do you want to book a 'demo' session in the calendar on this site and we can see if we can sort it out?</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Support</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/bugs/pages-are-not-centered-when-printing-in-oltk/#post-266</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Pages are not centered when printing in OLTK</title>
                        <link>https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/bugs/pages-are-not-centered-when-printing-in-oltk/#post-265</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 07 Aug 2026 09:15:29 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@renrutsirhc Sorry for my very late reply - we&#039;ve had a very chaotic time at work the latest year and I&#039;ve unfortunately had to focus all my energy on other things the OLTK.
I tried printin...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@renrutsirhc Sorry for my very late reply - we've had a very chaotic time at work the latest year and I've unfortunately had to focus all my energy on other things the OLTK.</p>
<p>I tried printing a couple of parts, but the problem seems to continue. I'd love to be able to print using OLTK, so if at all possible I'd like to test all available options. Would you be able to give instructions on what to test and how, especially things that would help you diagnose the problem?</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>djupsjob</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.oltoolkit.com/forum/bugs/pages-are-not-centered-when-printing-in-oltk/#post-265</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		